Friday, November 2, 2007

MIRTH

it was yet anoder nit,
but sumtin was unusual,
it was dark for sure,
but was fearsome,
intermittent showers
accompanied lashing gusts of wind,
just as my love accompanies me..

flashes of lightning
revealed the lonely streets,
just as the light of my mind
reveals my heart-felt feelins for him..

eerie laughter
got mixed up
with the growl of the atmosphere,
just as my thots get mixed up,
with the fake worldly pleasure..

in this confused atmosphere,
i lay alone thinkin bout him,
cherishin the memories..
that are vivid to the core...

my heart's longin for him,
to be by his side,
as he's out of sight...
i wish i had him now...

the dark hours enthral me,
i miss his wordz,
i miss his presence,
i wish he was here...

the hours are gettin solitary,
the night gettin more fearsome n dreary,
but wait...i think i'm seein sumtin..
what is it?
i walk straight towards it,
the night thrustin its atmosphere..
i see someone...
YES,i see HIM!

he was there,
all that time,
and i was just,i think...
out of my mind..

he was there seein thru
my Feelins,
waitin for me to realise,
that he was there all thru those reelins..

i think we know each other..
just as the nightloves its eerie slaughter..
we love this MIRTH
that amuses us on this earth
we love this live,
and we'll live forever...
together,for each other..

the night's fadin,
i see light at my window,
i see light of our relationship,
i see our love,
and feel satisfied...
I LOVE THIS MIRTH,
of every such night!

aakanksha verma.

No comments: